“I have attended numerous conferences provided by American Physician Institute and am consistently impressed with the level of education and scholarly review put forward by the speakers. As important, the course material is provided in written and online form, and the educational material is directly clinically relevant, which has not been my experience with other CME outfits. ”Timothy R. Burke, Los Angeles, CA
“I think API consistently provides me of the highest quality SA/CME products available; the conferences are far more than a set of lectures – they are a true multimedia learning experience which dramatically improves my retention. ”Gillian Friedman, Irvine, CA
“Will take home a lot of “clinical pearls” that I’ll incorporate into my practice immediately. Thanks! I’ll keep coming back to future conferences.”Julie Young, Farmington, NM
Blazing Answers to Burning Questions!
Over the last 5 years we’ve held 13 Master Psychopharmacology Conferences (MPC). Their guiding principle has been and continues to be ‘The World’s Most Powerfully Practical Psychopharmacology Conferences’, and while we’ve delivered on our promise, you asked for more.
We listened. So, it’s time for a change. A big change.
For the 6th Annual MPC we’ve scrapped the normal approach to lectures and rebuilt them in a new way. In fact we don’t consider them lectures. We call them consultations – master consultations, in fact.
Each of our faculty members covers a major topic and provides their expert advice on how to manage the most stress-inducing and confusing clinical conundrums that you are likely to face in your day-to-day clinical work. These are the topics :
- Psychotic Disorders: Dr. Peter Weiden
- Bipolar and Depressive Disorders: Dr. Mark Frye
- Geriatric Psychiatry: Dr. Marc Agronin
- Women’s Mental Health: Dr. Marlene Freeman
- Legal and Other Practice-Related Issues: Dr. Jack Krasuski
- Borderline Personality and Suicide Management: Dr. Jack Krasuski
To make the learning experience even more complete,the One-Day Fellowship that precedes the core Master Psychopharmacology is also offered.
Pre-Conference One-Day Fellowship: Addiction and Pain Medicine
This optional conference focuses on two related topics – addiction and pain disorders – in much detail and is designed to give the non-specialist the confidence to understand and better manage these conditions. Thus, we refer to this first day as the “one-day fellowship.” The agenda includes:
- Clinical Implications From Our New Understanding of the Neurobiology and Neurocircuitry of Pain and Addiction
- Identifying the Problem: Red Flags, Risk Identification and Screening in the Era of SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment)
- Heroin and Prescription Painkiller Dependence In Youth and Adults
- Cannabis Use: Legal and Illegal
- Bath Salts and Other Designer Drugs
- Impaired Professionals: Identification, Reporting Responsibilities, and Treatment
- Chronic Pain Conditions: Evaluation and Management
- Treatment Approaches for Patients with Chronic Pain and Addictions
Earn Up To 32 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)TM including 8 Self-Assessment Credits
Included in your tuition:
- Earn 16 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™ for the three-day conference
- Earn an additional 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™ for the optional One-Day Addiction and Pain Medicine Fellowship
- Plus earn an additional 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™ including 8 ABPN-approved Self-Assessment (SA) credits when you complete the optional SA test.
Note that many employers, group practices and training programs will reimburse you for the costs of these Category 1 CME activities, so be sure to ask!
Better Than Money-Back Guarantee!
As always, the MPC has its famous 100+100 Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the conference for whatever reason, we will then refund 100% of your tuition and an additional $100 as our penalty for letting you down.
The 6th Annual MPC conference promises to be the best conference we've done because of our new Blazing Answers to Burning Questions approach. If your haven't registered for the online conference in the past, the is the best opportunity to do so.
So, please take a few moments to register now. You won't regret your decision!
Yours in living to the fullest,