With Your Free 6 Month CMEtoGO Subscription
- 2 audio articles delivered digitally every month
- Includes 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Includes 4 ABPN-Approved SA credits
- No cost, no commitment, no auto-renewal
- Try it and fall in love with it! Many have!
Intended Audience: Psychiatrists
CMEtoGO has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and The American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
CMEtoGO Volume 11 Designation Statement:
Online Course, Release Date December 31, 2021, Termination Date December 30, 2024:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of these 16 credits: 4 also qualify as ABPN Self Assessment credits.
Physician Assistants: The NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
Licensed Psychologists: Most state boards will accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ toward professional development hours. Please confirm with your state board before using this product for professional development hours.
Claire Wilcox, MD
- Psychiatrist, Private Practice, Placitas, New Mexico
- Associate Professor of Translational Neuroscience, Mind Research Network, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Jennifer Payne, MD
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Director of the Women’s Mood Disorders Center, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Jack Krasuski, MD
- Executive Director, American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, Westmont, IL
Damion J. Grasso, PhD
- Associate Professor, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
David A. Gorelick MD, PhD, DLFAPA, FASAM
- Professor of Psychiatry at University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Scientific Director, Clinical Neurobehavioral Center at University of Maryland